Praise for Balloon Sinuplasty
I did not invent the technology behind balloon sinuplasty; that credit belongs to the clever folks at Acclarent Technologies, who developed both the balloon catheter and the careful guidelines that have made this minimally invasive procedure such a blockbuster success.
But I hear rave reviews on a daily basis at the Los Angeles Sinus Institute, and I am not the only one. Acclarent itself has begun collecting words of praise on its website, and I wanted to share a few of these in lieu of quoting my own patients on a daily basis. Below, a brief sample from the deluge:
- Since the Balloon Sinuplasty I feel amazing. I think I actually didn’t know how good I could feel until now, because it’s actually been so long that I’ve had these symptoms that I’ve forgot what it was like to just feel normal. So I can breathe much better. I sleep much better. I wake up more well-rested, even when I get less sleep somehow.
- After surgery, there was not a lot of recovery time, and when I think about how I feel now and how I’m capable of breathing, it was an easy decision. . .I tell others that Balloon Sinuplasty is a must!
- My life has improved 100%.
- To this day, I share with friends and family my experience with Balloon Sinuplasty Technology, and I’ve encouraged those in need of sinus surgery to explore this option with their healthcare provider. I’m glad I did!
- My life has changed dramatically. The entire process of surgery with Balloon Sinuplasty was very short, pain-free, and I’d recommend it to anyone.
If you would like to learn more about in-office balloon sinuplasty, please don’t hesitate to call my Los Angeles sinus surgery offices today.